No nonsense, Electromatic® Jet™ models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
The all-new G5210-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90 Single-Cut with Wraparound tailpiece captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
- Chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set Thin “U” shaped mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, and pearloid Neo-Classical™ Thumbnail inlays
- All-new P-90E single-coil pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Adjustable wraparound tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
Chambered Mahogany Body with Maple Top
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end.
All-New P-90E Pickups
The all-new P-90E single-coil pickups produce a wide, balanced, and transparent tone, allow you to go from thick, aggressive overdrive to a pristine clean tone all while maintaining exceptional definition and note balance.
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.