2023 marks the “Double Platinum” Anniversary for the Gretsch brand. To commemorate 140 years of unmistakable sound, we proudly present the Limited Edition G6134T-140 Penguin™ - a guitar that honors its inspired past while providing the power and voice for the next generation of visionary players.
- Solid Adirondack Red Spruce top with chambered mahogany body
- 12” radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, rolled edges, and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base
- String-Thru Bigsby® B3CP tailpiece
- Grover Imperial locking tuners
- Commemorative 140th Anniversary head plaque
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- G6238XL Gretsch® deluxe solid body hardshell case included
Adirondack Red Spruce Top with Chambered Mahogany Body
The G6134T-140 Penguin™ solid body guitar features a solid Adirondack Red Spruce top, and chambered mahogany body.
All-New FT-67 Filter’Tron Pickups
It’s powered by the all-new FT-67 Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickups, which were designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end, and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments.
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master no-load tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
Exclusive 140th Anniversary Aesthetics
The G6134T-140 features an opulent 2-Tone Stone Platinum over Pure Platinum finish, adorned with matching pickguard and pickup bezels, jeweled G-Arrow control knobs, silver sparkle binding, and a commemorative 140th Anniversary plaque on the matching headstock to create a look and style as big and unmistakable as its sound.