Open box item in like new condition.
The silver Audio-Technica Consumer AT-LP140XP Direct Drive Professional DJ Turntable delivers a host of features that are suitable for use in nightclub DJ booths and mobile and home DJ applications. The AT-LP140XP features a rugged cast aluminum construction that houses a high-torque DC motor and a balanced S-shaped tonearm. The AT-XP3 DJ cartridge is included and premounted to an AT-HS6 universal 1/2"-mount headshell.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button, forward and reverse play, selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with ±8%, ±16%, and ±24% adjustment ranges, a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator, a retractable plug-type stylus target light, and a removable hinged dust cover. The Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP also includes a counterweight, felt mat, and 45 rpm adapter.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 rpm speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½" mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 rpm adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover